Poor signal quality from MUX-3 to Piłsudskiego

informacje techniczne związane z wdrażaniem trzeciego multipleksu DVB-T
MichaelSmith
Miejscowość: new york

Poor signal quality from MUX-3 to Piłsudskiego

Post autor: MichaelSmith »

Hi,

For two days I have very low signal quality on MUX-3 in Kamienica II na Piłsudskiego. For the less initiated, I will write that it is about channel 25, ie TVP 2 HD, TVP3, TVP 1 ITD. In the signal test it is written that the signal strength is 100% and somehow it jumps between 0 and 50. Other multiplexes (programs: TVN, POLSAT, TVP 1 HD ITD) signal strength and quality of almost 100%. Does anyone from a neighbor have a similar problem?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks!

[... ciach, wycięto reklamy ...]

mathey
Miejscowość: Lower Silesia
Odbiornik: JVC LED LT58VA8000,
ArivaT760i/MantaDVBT06@LG42LC42
Instalacja antenowa: Siatka no-name z symetryzatorem + rozgałęźnik na 2 TV
Nadajnik - obiekt nadawczy: Ślęża, Żórawina, Sky Tower, Černá hora

Re: Poor signal quality from MUX-3 to Piłsudskiego

Post autor: mathey »

Hi.

You didn't said which city you are in, but by the street name and the channel number I guess you are in Wrocław and receiving signal from Ślęża.

It looks like there are some interferences on the 506 MHz frequency in your area. I'm using Ślęża multiplexes too (but I'm not from Wrocław) and there are no problems. Ask your closest neighbours if they are experiencing the same problem. If you have strong signal on channels 55 & 58 it looks like something is causing interferences to your antenna and you must find what is that on your own. But if only channel 24 is strong and the 25, 55 and 58 are all weak then your probably need to correct the antenna position because channel 24 is transmitted from other transmitter (Sky Tower). Good luck.

poxipol
Nadajnik - obiekt nadawczy: Kraków-Chorągwica

Post autor: poxipol »

Niezależnie od konkretnej lokalizacji,tego typu objawy powoduje negatywne oddziaływanie synchronizacji nadajnika głównego i doświetlającego na tym samym kanale ( SFN )
W przypadku Wrocławia jest to doświetlający nadajnik Wrocław-Żórawina.

Przy tak wysokich wskazaniach,można sugerować że mamy antenę nie najwyższych lotów z mocnym wzmacniaczem.

wieslaw
Miejscowość: Świdnica
Odbiornik: Viola HD T1 + OTV THOMSON 21DK24E
Instalacja antenowa: Antena siatkowa b/wzmacniacza
w mieszkaniu IIp.
Nadajnik - obiekt nadawczy: Praded-Jeseniky, Ślęża

Post autor: wieslaw »

Może tutaj będzie jakaś wskazówka,
https://www.emitel.pl/telewizja/naziemn ... erac-mux3/

Zablokowany